Have you registered for Unlocking the Self: Keys to Healing Complex Trauma Full Day Training on March 3rd?
If not, you have 18 days to do so!
8 Spots Remaining!
Join an elite group of fellow professionals deepening their understanding of how to work with clients who have experienced complex trauma. Friday March 3rd promises to be an exciting, intense, full day, training in which I will be delving into these 6 Can’t Miss Trauma Tips and MORE!
Attend the seminar and you’ll walk away with an increased ability to integrate the following 6 trauma tips into your work with clients:
- Differentiate between complex trauma and PTSD. Understanding the difference between the two is an important component to helping clients who have experienced trauma. In some instance clients have experienced both. Understanding the implications of the similarities and differences in working with complex trauma and/or PTSD cannot be understated.
- Access ways to manage yourself so that you can best help your clients. Doing so effectively lays the foundation for working successfully with complex trauma survivors.
- Neuro-what? Gain a deeper understanding of what neurobiology has to do with complex trauma. I am extremely passionate about the brain as the foundation of working with complex trauma. I can’t wait to share the ways neurobiology affects the process of the complex trauma your clients have experienced. Understanding this will allow you to take a direct approach as you connect with your clients.
- Obtain an understanding of and ability to discuss concepts from four of the leading trauma treatment methods in the field No, you do not need to be fully trained or certified in these methods to begin to understand how they work. Doing so, can increase your knowledge in these areas if you’ve considering pursuing them, and/or can give you a direct map for applying the principles you have perhaps learned and been fully trained/certified in yourself. Whether this is DBT, CBT, brainspotting, or other mindfulness or somatic techniques you will gain helpful insights into how to use tools you already have in your toolbox in a more successful manner.
- Case Conceptualization: Assess composite case conceptualizations, using my Unlocking the Self method, to deepen your understanding and application of this extraordinary tool. Using the Unlocking the Self: Keys to Healing Complex Trauma treatment model, which I developed in 2013, you will begin to see your clients trauma and future work in a new light.
- Internal Safety and Self-Leadership: Experience and align your own internal safety and self-leadership skills as you work to develop consistent and lasting internal safety and self-leadership skills in with your clients. Ensuring your clients experience this prior to beginning the traumatic memory reprocessing is absolutely vital, especially in working with clients who have experienced complex trauma.
Is this full-day training for you? If you’re a clinician looking for ways to conceptualize and integrate a variety of trauma treatment methods and how to utilize this more effectively when working with a challenging and often treatment-resistant clientele then, yes, this training is for you!
Whether you’re new to the field or have been practicing for years, you’ll benefit from this training.
Clinicians who attend Unlocking the Self: Keys to Healing Complex Trauma will have the opportunity to immediately begin utilizing the conceptual framework presented in their ongoing work with clients.
Remember, you only have 18 days left before the training to sign up! 8 Spots Remain!